If you live in one of the areas where properties tend to rely on the use of septic tank systems, then you will know just how crucial it can be to keep your tank healthy and in perfect working condition. Nobody wants to have to go through the turmoil of an emergency and here at Darwin Pools, we want to make sure that all of our customers have the knowledge that will help them make the best septic tank related decisions for their homes and their finances!
With that in mind, here are five key reasons why it might be time for you to invest in a new septic tank in Darwin.
- The first key sign is that you start to notice dirty water and sewage backing up your pipes into your home. This is a clear sign that all is not as it should be with your septic system, and it needs checking out or replacing.
- If you notice that the grass and greenery directly above your tank is flourishing more than the rest of the garden, then it could be a sign that there is a leak underneath that is seeping into the ground.
- You need to look out for trees and shrubs that are growing in the near vicinity of your tank. Everything might look fine and space out above ground but remember that there are lots of roots underneath that might be starting to cause problems.
- A noticeable rotten egg smell around your home and garden area is a tell-tale sign that there is a problem with your tank. The quicker you can get this problem addressed, the better!
- Look out for water that is pooling in your yard. A high water table or excessive rain can sometimes prevent a septic tank from being able to drain properly. In these cases, you will need to get a replacement as soon as possible.
So, if you think that it might be time for a brand new septic tank in Darwin, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as your first choice providers. Here at Darwin Pools, we have all the knowledge and expertise to make the process a smooth and simple one, and any of our trained and experienced team members will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.